Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our studio policy. A clear understanding our policy will reduce confusion.
- 2-hour minimum required for ALL sessions.
- Booking available by website appointment only, we do not accept WALK-INS.
- Bookings must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance. It is recommended to book your sessions about 3-5 days in advance due to high volumes.
- Sessions are billed from the officially booked start time, not from when clients arrive. If you arrive an hour late, that does not mean you will be able to run an hour past the session end time at no extra charge.
- Note: To ensure your session runs smoothly come well rehearsed and have media prepared. This will save you time, money, and lead to an excellent recording.
- Recording Time will be stopped before the designated time to allow transfer of media to the client.
- Set up time includes instrumental downloads, instrument setup, microphone placement, level setting, media transfer etc.
- Payment in full is expected at the beginning of the recording session.
- We accept Cash Only.
- Mixing and mastering services are not included in recording sessions. These are separate processes, and are charged on a per song basis, not hourly. This way we can take our time to get the best results without feeling the pressure to finish within a given block of studio time. We love mixing even better than recording, and welcome the opportunity to bring out the full potential in your song.
- Mixing and mastering sessions are unattended, and typically have a 3-5 day turnaround, but may vary based on current workload.
Mixing & Mastering
- In case of cancellations, you must give notice at least 24 hours in advance. If notice is not received by then, the client shall be liable for the total cost of the booked time.
- Cancellations can be accessed from confirmation booking email sent to you by Square Appointments.
- The Client shall be responsible for any loss or damage to D.Shim Productions LLC property incurred by the Client, employees of the Client, guests of the Client, or agents of the Client acting under the Clients instruction as a result of misuse, negligence, and/or carelessness.
Thank you for reviewing our studio policy.